- Splash vegetable oil for frying
- 4 free-range skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- Thumb-size piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 x 200g packs rainbow stir fry (see tip)
- 50g cashews, lightly toasted in a dry pan
- Cooked rice to serve
- Heat a splash of oil in a large wok or large, deep frying pan. Stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, garlic, soy and oyster sauces, the lemon juice and sesame oil.
- Add the stir-fry packs to the wok and stir-fry over a medium-high heat for a few minutes until wilted. Add the sauce and a splash of water and toss to warm through. Add the cashews, then serve with the rice.
- If you can’t find rainbow stir-fry mix, substitute with your own mix of fresh vegetables.